Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Back in action!

I've been missing for about 2 weeks or more, so yea you know summer school has started. School is keeping me busy...hey thats what its suppose to do. Im happy to hear everyone is doing well, and Aunt D out of surgery and recovering "God Bless". Lyn starts her new job, today Monday May 23rd, 2010...definitely a memorable day for her.

Lyn and I ran the "Somer Run" on Saturday morning and it was very nice, we did it in 28mins and some seconds, we are definitely stepping it up with our races. We run a race every month and all for a good cause.

In terms of my personal weight loss/ exercise regimen, I've been working really hard and eating well. I haven't stepped on the scale yet...Eeeekkkk!!! I do not like the scale, right now Im just going by the way my clothes are fitting me and how my body feels. Everything happens with time. Im happy and wont stress off the weight, but rather I will be patient and do it right. I refuse to go on any diet or any craziness like that. I run 3-4 times out the week between 4-6 miles , I start with 4 miles and increase as the days go by. I also switch up my routine and do the elliptical for 45minutes, a step routine to get my heart rate up and then pump some weights and do abdominals. I also do 60 mins of aerobics in my apartment on Wednesday with my room mate because the running gets boring after a while so I have to add variety. I'll just keep doing what Im doing and I should be expecting to see results soon. Well ladies, have a wonderful week. Love you all!!!

Love Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment