Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Been MIA

I've been missing for a few weeks but I'm back on track..to all my family..I hope all is well and good! I've been in touch with P, Lyn and Dylana my phone ..IM...you name it.

Lady D..I'm so glad that you're recovering at home and that you've got the most supportive family...enjoy your seasonals(flowering plants)in your own personal space. You are an inspiration to all of us!

Lyn...go girl..today I 'big you up' for moving on! You are truly a Cosmopolitan Woman!

Paola....whom I'm immensly proud of !!!Glad we spoke yesterday girl..when you are happy I'm happy..I love you...my one and only daughter!

Mother..Mommy! You never cease to amaze me...Robs and I visited you yesterday..your house was mopped and clean..Rice and Beans and Chicken with plantain smells permeated your home..and spice cake was for the taking...you are truly an amazing woman...it will take me two lifetimes to be 1/2 the woman you are..you are indeed an inspiration!

Imani....I'm proud to call you my sister-in law; you are a go getter...hmm you got my brother right!

Gillian..Dr. Gillian Perera...you'll take all the unsightly face moles off my face..but not yet gimme another 40 years! You get it all...it's for the taking!

I've been making ends meet, I get back on my wellness track today! No..Lyn and P..I've not gained weight..but I've not lost any either!!! LMAO....and we have a gym downstairs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment