Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 4...


its day 4 and i'm feeling good. Glad to say I have not taken any pain-killers and although Wednesday night was a sleepless night and I got up with a crushing headache, I soldiered it out and was okay by mid-afternoon. Gill took me for a short walk and I got to sit in the sun for about 20 minutes too. Today, I got up feeling good and drank my brook bond tea, had my oats and did my morning crossword puzzle. I then attempted to do my first pooh and boy, oh, boy that was tough. I even took the newspaper to the washroom (something I think is utterly disgusting, lol). When you are desperate you do desperate things. I was glad that it all went well, my first pooh after surgery, I was just afraid to strain and if I didn't go that is a whole other problem. After all that I took a nice warm shower and put on regular clothes, loose but regular and not pj or nighty. So not I am ready to face the world. I am working on a new crochet bag, its made in country green in 100% cotton and it's called a market bag (i will attach a pic). So between my crossword, crocheting, tweeting, facebooking, emailing and blogging I should have enough on my plate to keep me sane.

xoxo
Lady D

No comments:

Post a Comment