Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2010

guess who's here!!!

Hello Ladies,

Well Jason my grandson was MIA, but, now he's here eating leftovers I had since Sunday, Oh! but i had it frozen so it's good, pork and chicken, also Ian dropped by, he's on his way to the airport to pick up the Ms. she's coming in from Washington.

Iam about to have lunch and jason wants to9 hone in on me for my share, facey, the day is turning out quite good, I already did some laundry towels and just my small amount of clothes. That's how my day is going so far, later I'll try and do my walk, i was slacking off from that, because of the rain. So girls, stay good, and how come I can't see anything from Lady Paola or Special K, well I have washed my hand off cutie
gillian, but as I told her Mom, she'll know when her 'bbobs ' go down to he navel, just kidding, Gil. I know u and P are glamour pusses, and will always be in the Gym pumping up. I love u both very much.

Elva marina.. Jason is having coffee, like regular whiteman, opps he's spanish...

1 comment:

  1. si when a ask bout the bwai ih show up. Thats good Mommy, you had a little company.

    ReplyDelete